23 Jul Visiting the showroom
We’re so thrilled to be back and fully open, and a warm hello to everyone who’s popped in or booked appointments.
Help us to keep you safe and well by following our showroom guidance.
- Before entering, please attach your face mask. Face masks are mandatory in the showroom from 24 July 2020.
- On arrival, please use the hand washing facilities before touching any display kitchens or samples.
- Please maintain social distancing when browsing the showroom.
- Please only bring with you essential members of your household to an appointment.
- If you or anyone in your household develops COVID19 symptoms, please contact us immediately to postpone an appointment.
You can expect;
- A clean and sanitised showroom
- Staff following social distancing and hygiene measures
Making an appointment
Appointments are available 6 days a week, and we can offer evenings and weekends if required. So just let us know what works best for you and we will endeavour to meet your request.
Normal Opening Hours
Mon-Fri: 09.30 – 17.00
Saturday: 10.00 – 16.00
Our display kitchens
If you haven’t visited before, we have a range of classic painted kitchens and more contemporary handleless styles. In addition to the kitchens on display, we have a great selection of appliances, plus worktop, door, handle and splashback samples available to assist you in deciding on your favourite combination of colours and materials.
Our painted kitchens can be colour matched to any colour, so if you have already picked out your colour scheme and are looking for something specific. No problem. We’ll walk you through all options and work with you to design the perfect kitchen for your home.
In addition, we have three Quooker combination taps on display in three different styles and finishes. The Quooker is our go to combination tap for safety, style and usability. Read about why we like it so much here.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support as we find our new normal! If you have any questions or special requests, don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com. Remember, remote design consultations are still on offer too if you’re self-isolating or prefer not to see us in person just yet.
We look forward to working safely with you in the design, delivery and installation of your new kitchen.