30 Nov Visiting the showroom this December
Showroom reopens Wednesday 2 December 2020.
We’re delighted to be opening our showroom doors again, please do feel free to pop by or book a design consultation with us.
As we reopen under Tier 2 restrictions, please help us to keep you safe by following our showroom guidance.
- Before entering, please attach your face mask. Face masks are mandatory in the showroom.
- On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser as you enter and before touching any display kitchens or samples.
- Please maintain social distancing when browsing the showroom.
- Please only bring with you essential members of your household to an appointment.
- If you or anyone in your household develops Covid19 symptoms, please contact us immediately to postpone your appointment.
Appointments are available 6 days a week, and we can offer evenings and weekends if required. So just let us know what works best for you and we will endeavour to meet your request.
Please note, we will lock the showroom during a design consultation to give customers complete freedom to browse the showroom. We will pop a note on the door, but if you stop by and the door is locked, please be patient, we’re just with a customer. Do knock or wave and we’ll be right with you, but may have to ask you to wait before entering if we have an appointment in progress. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Making an appointment
To book a free design consultation and have exclusive use of the showroom please call 01342 313133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Normal Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri: 09.30 – 17.00
Saturday: 10.00 – 16.00
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support as we all navigate Tier 2 restrictions together! If you have any questions or special requests, don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com. Remember, remote design consultations are still on offer too if you’re self-isolating or prefer not to see us in person just yet.
We look forward to working safely with you in the design, delivery and installation of your new kitchen.