27 Feb SubZero and Wolf Ranges Come to Kitchens Bespoke
New to the Kitchens Bespoke range: SubZero and Wolf!
We’re thrilled to be official suppliers of the inimitable SubZero and Wolf ranges. The craftmanship, attention to detail and use of technology is second to none.
We supplied and installed our first SubZero product into a fantastic Victorian redevelopment in Richmond. The client opted for the newly redesigned SubZero BI-36R Refrigerator, and the largest capacity freezer, the SubZero ICBBI-36F.
Key features of the SubZero ICBBI-36F
- Air Purification: The advanced air purification system significantly reduces bacteria, odours and ethylene gases. The air inside the refrigerator is ‘scrubbed’ every 20 minutes, helping extend the life of your fresh foods.
- Flip-Up Grille: All built-in models have a flip-up grille, making it easier to clean your condenser.
- Advanced Lighting: Bright lighting spreads even illumination throughout each section. Aesthetics aren’t compromised either as the source of the illumination is concealed neatly.
- Freshness Cards: Helpful reference cards are included inside the unit. These will guide you in proper storage of fruits, vegetables and meats.
- Adjustable Shelves: The spill-proof cantilevered glass shelves make repositioning quick and easy. In-door shelves are adjustable in 25 mm increments for complete flexibility.
- High Humidity Compartment: The two, large, deep roll out high humidity drawers have a removable divider and are constantly maintained at one degree celcius cooler than the rest of the unit. This offers unbeatable freshness for your perishable produce.
SubZero and Wolf are a contemporary and sleek appliance brand with an industrial edge, admired and used by top chefs worldwide.
SubZero and Wolf are on a mission to make sure their appliances aren’t only the highest quality, but are also the most energy efficient in the industry. Over 30 of the appliances have already earned the Energy Star rating for outstanding energy efficiency, meaning they use about 15% less energy than non-certified models, and the average Sub-Zero product uses less electricity than a 100-watt bulb!
Food is maintained in perfect condition for longer, by utilising state of the art refrigeration technology. This results in less food waste being thrown away each year. Alongside this, they promote sustainability across the board, from using recycled materials and minimising wastewater to significantly reducing paper consumption and championing returnable shipping containers.
More about the brand can be found on our Suppliers page.
If you’d like to learn more about the range and incorporating these renowned appliances into your kitchen design, contact us at email@example.com or use our Contact form.